Face lift (also known as rhytidectomy) is a surgical procedure which reduces visible signs of ageing. It is performed either as a full face lift which involves the face area below the eyes and neck or as just a mini face lift which involves the midface area without the neck. If necessary it can be combined with eyelid surgery and brow lift. Read more about face lift procedure…
Face lifting (full with neck lift) all-inclusive package costs from €4400 / £3600
Included in the package:
- pre-operative consultations, including direct consultation with your plastic surgeon
- all necessary examinations, including blood tests (if necessary also electrocardiogram ECG)
- the surgical procedure
- medications and general anaesthesia
- medical care including nurses and fluent English-speaking surgeon
- post-operative check-ups
- 4 days stay in the clinic
- all meals and drinks
- personal assistant
Please note, that the clinic has the price list fixed in Polish Zloty, so the actual price in GBP and EUR may vary slightly due to exchange rate fluctuation.
Questions? Inquiries? Fell Free To Ask Me Via The Form Below
What Treatment Are You Interested In?
I Will Answer All Your Questions!