Male breast reduction (so-called gynecomastia) is a procedure during which over-developed, enlarged male breasts are being corrected. Gynecomastia is necessary if male breasts have excess of fat tissue, glandular tissue or both excess fat and glandular tissue. It can occur unilaterally (on one breast) or bilaterally (on both breasts). Read more about gynaecomastia procedure…
Gynaecomastia all-inclusive package from €1800 / £1400
Included in the package:
- pre-operative consultations, including direct consultation with your plastic surgeon
- all necessary examinations, including blood tests (if necessary also electrocardiogram ECG)
- the surgical procedure
- medications and general anaesthesia
- medical care including nurses and fluent English-speaking surgeon
- post-operative check-ups
- 2 days stay in the clinic
- all meals and drinks
- special elastic vest to wear after the procedure
- personal assistant
Questions? Inquiries? Fell Free To Ask Me Via The Form Below
What Treatment Are You Interested In?
I Will Answer All Your Questions!