MediConsult Privacy and Cookies Policy
1st of March 2013
At MediConsult we respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. In this document we outline what type of personal information we collect while processing your requests, how we deal with those data and what are your rights.
1) Personal information we collect
Personal information can be sent to MediConsult in two ways:
- by filling a questionnaire available on our websites or
- by sending an e-mail to our e-mail account.
In both cases only e-mail address has to be given.
2) We process personal information only in our premises in Szczecin (Poland). The computer equipment in protected by anti-virus software and secured against unauthorized access.
3) We use gathered information to provide services you have requested only.
4) We never share collected data with any third parties apart from the clinic and its plastic surgeons.
5) If you are not sure if we have collected your data or if you want to update or delete your personal data, you can at any time send an inquiry / request to office (at) mediconsult.pl.
6) We do not use cookie mechanism. However, our website has Google Analytics scripts, which use cookie files.
7) You may easily block cookies by adjusting settings of your internet browser.