The Privacy and Cookies Policy
May 25, 2018
At MediConsult we respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. In this document we outline what type of personal information we collect while processing your requests, how we deal with those data and what are your rights.
1. The Administrator of your data is PHU MediConsult Nina Manduk-Czyżyk, Polskich Marynarzy 76/4, 71-050 Szczecin, Poland.
2. If you have any questions concerning your private data you can contact us via post on Polskich Marynarzy 76/4, 71-050 Szczecin, e-mail (email@example.com), contact form on our www page or calling us on 0048 603 77 99 39.
3. When contacting us (via www contact form, e-mail or on the telephone) you are giving us your data to the extent that you wish (eg. name, last name, age, gender etc.). You are giving this data voluntarily. If you decide to send us your pictures for evaluation we will remove them once the consultation with the plastic surgeon is done. We do not keep your photographs nor do we use them in any other way except for medical consultations.
4. Your data is only used to present you with a medical offer/quote. We do not use your data in any other way. If you decide to make use of our offer, your data will be used to carry out the service (eg. we can organise your transportation from the airport or your hotel booking).
5. You have the right to access your data, modify it or delete it. If you wish to perform any of those changes please contact us via mail, e-mail or on the telephone.
6. You have the right to file a complaint with the Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Chief Of The Data Protection Agency in Poland) if you feel that your personal data was missused.
7. We do not use cookie mechanism. However, our website has Google Analytics scripts, which use cookie files.
8. You may easily block cookies by adjusting settings of your internet browser.